How It Works
- We give you a tiny wireless device called a Royaltie Gem.
- You decide the promotional message you want to broadcast.
- The Royaltie Gem sends your message to every Android smartphone within 100 yards. Android represents 60% of North American smartphone market.
- To receive Royaltie messages, the phone just needs to have Bluetooth and Location Services on.
- The Royaltie Gem is battery powered and lasts two years. It does not require cellular
data or a WiFi connection. Just take it out of the box, and you’re up and running!
Signal range: 100m
Communications: Bluetooth Low Energy
wireless technology 2.4GHz RF
Transmission power: -30dBm to 4dBm
Battery life: Up to 2 years
Main Processor: 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ M0
Bluetooth Processor: Nordic nRF51822
Data rates: 250kBs, 1Mbs and 2Mbs
Who owns the Gems?
o The Gems belong to Royaltie. Monthly Fee is for usage of device and related
services – not the purchase of the device itself.
What if I’m not satisfied?
o You can return the Gems after 90 days, and there will be no ongoing fees or
How do I update the message on my Gems?
o Login to your account on Royaltie.com and update the notification or forwarding
o Please allow 24 hours for changes to take effect.
o Each device can have a different message and forwarding website
How much does Royaltie cost?
o $30 Activation Fee, No Hidden Fees
o Customer pays $25 per month for 1 Gem, $49 per month for 3 Gems or $99 per month for 8 Gems. Additional Gems are available for $12 per month.
Join the Affiliate Program, refer $100 in team sales and your monthly fee is waived for up to 3 Gems.
Our Unmatched Value Proposition
Acquire and engage customers without upfront investment, deep discounts,
marketing/technical expertise, high monthly fees, long-term contracts,
hardware integration, or staff training.
I just got my device and “it doesn’t work”!
We test each device individually before shipping, and the battery last up to two years, so we
know that the device works.
To confirm this for yourself, please follow these steps carefully:
1. Make sure you are using a modern Android phone (purchased since 2015).
2. Ensure that Bluetooth is turned ON. Turn Bluetooth off and then back on if unsure.
Note: phones made by LG (especially G4 and G5) have unreliable Bluetooth receivers –
consider testing on a different device.
3. Turn the screen OFF then ON.
4. Check the phone’s Notifications screen – you will see your message there.
Note: Your message may appear on the home screen or locked screen, or you may have to
go into the Notifications screen to locate the message.
5. If test unsuccessful, reboot phone and try again.
You can visit a phone store to check your notifications if you use an iPhone.
Use Bit.ly to track your links on your Gems so you can see how many hits your links receive.
What happens when a device breaks or battery runs out?
o Royaltie will replace broken or malfunctioning units at no additional cost –
maintenance of all Gems is included in Monthly Fee.
Order your Gems here: Royaltie Gem