Royaltie Gem message links must be Secure! They must start with https://
Take the link you are promoting that begins with https:// and create shortened links on Bitly then enter those links on your Royaltie Gem message page making sure they start with https://. Then you go to Bitly to see how many hits you receive.
You have several options to make https:// links to promote your Royaltie Gems.
You can join Click Funnels and make Lead Pages and Sales Funnels easily using their builder or you can get your own domain, web hosting and website setup.
Click Funnels offers a FREE 14 day trial so you can try it out to see if it works for you.
What you need for your own website:
1. Domain Name ~ You can get a Domain Name at NameCheap
2. Web Hosting ~ There are many web hosting companies to choose from. In my experience GoDaddy and 1&1 should be avoided. NameCheap is user friendly and has many videos available on how to get around your account.
3. SSL Certificate ~ I suggest buying your SSL certificate at the same website that you bought your Domain Name or you can get one at NameCheap
4. SSL Setup ~ You can find someone to setup your SSL Certificate on Fiverr for around $10.
5. WordPress Theme ~ A WordPress Theme is an automatic website. You can easily add and remove pages, images, links, etc. You can get the Theme used for this website for $27 here: Royaltie Gem Marketing Theme
6. Theme Setup ~ I will setup the Royaltie Gem Marketing WordPress Theme for you with your Affiliate links. Theme does not come with shopping cart products, etc. Gem Marketing Theme Setup
If you need Affiliate Offers to add to your Royaltie Gems to make commissions you can find 1000’s of offers at ShareaSale.
You can order Business Cards at Vistaprint. There are many styles to choose from and shipping is super fast.
You can write off all expenses on your business taxes.
Contact me if you need other website services for your Royaltie Gem Business!