How to Setup your Royaltie Gems
How do I activate my Gems?
o Your Gems arrive activated.
o Login to your account at Royaltie.com and update your Message and Link.
o Each device can have a different message and forwarding website. Please allow 24 hours for changes to take effect
o Use a link tracker like http://Bit.ly to track the hits your Gems receive. Royaltie does not do this. Bitly IS https:// they just don’t show that link to you.
If your My Gems page says “Pending Setup” in the Status slot, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with Pending Setup in the Subject and they will get your Gems setup for you ASAP.
Link MUST BE Secure SSL. It must start with https://. All Social Media platforms use https://.
If your website is not https:// you will need to buy a SSL certificate. You can do this where you purchased your domain. If you are with GoDaddy and they want your first-born child to make these changes, you have several options.
1. You can transfer your domain and web hosting to another provider like NameCheap and add an SSL.
2. You can use a “Landing Page” like Click Funnels.
3. You can use any Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube.
Gems use the Nearby technology. If you do not see the notification you can go to your settings. Find “Google”, and click on it.
In the drop down list, find “Nearby”. Click on it. In the resulting window, go to the upper right corner, and click on the 3 vertical dots.
Why wasn’t my link approved?
1. It is not https:// Check your link. If you use a shortener, make sure the link you entered there is https:// and the shortened link is https://
2. You used a YouTube Short Link. Try using the Long Link.
Use this site to Validate your URL will pass.
Use a link tracker like Bit.ly to track the hits your message receives. Royaltie does not do this.
I just got my device and “it doesn’t work”!
We test each device individually before shipping, and the battery last up to two years, so we
know that the device works.
To confirm this for yourself, please follow these steps carefully:
Make sure device is ON. Click the device, a light will flash and then go off. Green is on, Red is off.
1. Make sure you are using a modern Android phone (purchased since 2015).
2. Ensure that Bluetooth is turned ON. Turn Bluetooth off and then back on if unsure.
Note: phones made by LG (especially G4 and G5) have unreliable Bluetooth receivers –
consider testing on a different device.
3. Turn the screen OFF then ON.
4. Check the phone’s Notifications screen – you will see your message there.
Note: Your message may appear on the home screen or locked screen, or you may have to
go into the Notifications screen to locate the message.
5. If test unsuccessful, reboot phone, turn device off and back on and try again.
You can visit a phone store to check your notifications if you use an iPhone.
Use Bit.ly to track your links on your Gems so you can see how many hits your links receive. Just because you can’t see the notification on your phone does not mean that it is not working. Use a link tracker to verify.
What happens when a device breaks or battery runs out?
o Royaltie will replace broken or malfunctioning units at no additional cost –
Maintenance of all Gems is included in Monthly Fee.
What if I’m not satisfied?
o You can return the Gems after 90 days, and there will be no ongoing fees or
- The Royaltie Gem is battery powered and lasts two years. It does not require cellular
data or a WiFi connection. Just take it out of the box, and you’re up and running!
Signal range: 100m
Communications: Bluetooth Low Energy
wireless technology 2.4GHz RF
Transmission power: -30dBm to 4dBm
Battery life: Up to 2 years
Main Processor: 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ M0
Bluetooth Processor: Nordic nRF51822
Data rates: 250kBs, 1Mbs and 2Mbs
New to Royaltie? Order your Gems here: Royaltie Gem
Still have questions?
You can use the form below and I will attempt to help. I am not a part of corporate, I am an independent representative with an understanding of the platform.
1. Make sure your Gems do not say “Pending Setup” in your account, email@example.com must take care of this.
2. Include the links you are trying to use. If you are using a shortener, include both links.
3. Make sure device is on by clicking it. It will flash once, Green is On, Red is Off.
4. If you have been waiting more than 24 hours for your message to update, make a small change and resubmit to get it back in the queue.